Dynamic Process

'Learning By Doing' 'Patrol System'

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Scout law and Promise

Scout Promise
On  my honor I promise that I will do my best :
  1. To do my duty to God/Dharma truthfulness  and my Country
  2. To help other people at all times
  3. To obey the Scout Law. 
Scout Law

  1. A Scout's honor is to be trusted. 
  2. A Scout is loyal. 
  3. A Scout's duty is to be useful and to help others.
  4. A Scout is a friend to all and a sister to every other Scout no matter to what country, cast or creed the other may belong.
  5. A Scout is courteous. 
  6. A Scout is a friend to animals. 
  7. A Scout obeys the orders of his parents, Patrol Leaders, Scoutmasters, without question.
  8. A Scout smiles and is courageous under all difficulties.
  9. A Scout is thrifty. 
  10. A  Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.
Preparred by,
Ashik Karki

0 comments:

Post a Comment